Super moist eggless banana cake , with whole wheat flour and jaggery!!
makes one cake
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 th cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 very ripe banana
3/4 th cup powdered jaggery or granulated sugar
1/3 rd cup oil
1/2 cup water
- in a bowl add banana and sugar.
- mash it well using a fork.
- add baking soda, baking powder and vinegar.
- mix it as it froths up.
- add oil and sift flour & cocoa powder.
- add water and make a thick batter (not too runny)
- grease a bread tin , add the batter and spread evenly.
- top it with chopped chocolate and bake at 180 c for about 25-30 mins until a toothpick comes out clean.
- slice when fully cooled.
Your Search Ends here..